04 August 2010

68. The No Spin Zone

The No Spin Zone: Confrontations With the Powerful and Famous in America - Bill O'Reilly

I listened to this audio book during a drive to Atlanta and back home earlier this week. It gave me something to listen to and think about.

The book was just OK. Maybe when it first came out it was more relevant, but it felt like I was just reopening old wounds and finding that there was no reason for doing that.

This book is essentially Bill O'Reilly writing about some interviews he has had on his television show. People came on. he argued with them. Now he wrote a book to continue those arguements. Whoop-de-doo.

The one thing I will give him credit for is that he would disagree with anyone despite their political leanings. He attacked Bush and the Clintons alike.

I like O'Reilly. He is an interesting guy. This book on the other hand is outdated and no longer relevant.

No comments:

Post a Comment